Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cinta Otak 2 Minit




He is my unexpected friend actually. So, even though we never met before,
more or less I've been knowing him since 2009. I gotta feeling that he is just
not my type. I got this mindset that I don't like him and need to keep a
distance. hehehe.. hehehe..
January 2010
Approved him as my FB friend lists. We have chatted a few weeks tru FB.
April 2010
For about 4 months, he asked me dating out, so I met him for the 1st
time! There were time we enjoy meals together. We did chat and have a
great time together :) Just normal FAQ only, nothing personal. He took his
1st move. He texted me one day. I was on my way to go home, he asked me to
be his ge-girl.. What's that??? So, I replied him telling him that he actually sent
wrongly and replying session starts! That was the weirdest thing I ever did! If
being the typical me, I would normally just ignore his smses. Hmm.. Guess
what..
May 2010
We get closer day by day. I even said YES for a 'date'. Nope, we haven't couple
yet. The time bring us closer and yes we declared coupled a month later. I
know things happen quite fast between us but I just let it be. Weird!
The next thing happened was like drama!! We got misunderstanding....
Guess what, we break-up two time in a year!!! BUT we get back together after
a few months because we found out we cant leave without each other. EGO
separates us *__^
Now, the distance is separating us ):


I'm now in Jerantut, Pahang, he is in Alor Star. OK.. I hate distance. We miss
each other alot! Yes, we took every minutes to proof something and we are
proud (even until now) that we really build this relationship from zero to
something. We know each other well now.We have stable carrier and most
importantly we are ready for the next level of life.
*wink*

Even we are not officially hubby and wifey, he is my One in 10 billion!!!!
Lebiu b :)
And always love u for the rest of my life :)
Insya-Allah, we will face everything together no matter how hard it is, like
those days and may this journey of love last forever baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment