Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Heluu ebelibadi...

Dh bersawang ini belog..

cekedaud this photo:


Weelaweh.. semangat2 nk keja kt tempat baru :)

Jerantut, Pahang.. here i come!!! Yeay!!

End of this month will be my last employment at Gano Excel..
I don't regret for earlier relieval from here :)
The government offer that I've accepted isn't allow me to delay the date.I need to forcefully accept the agreement as stated.


Therefore, I should not expect to get paid for the part of the notice I don't serve. I've decided to let go my February salary as payment for the one month notice period.
 

1 thing, I don't want to leave on bad terms.
YES. 

Sekian lama sudah wa tunggu nk masuk govt nihh.. Akhirnya BERJAYA jugaa!!!!

Alhamdulillah...


Enjoy these pics:





Opps.. I will be a LECTURER hee..
Yeah.





NOT this 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment