Monday, October 24, 2011

Handmade cards for love ones

I enjoy making my own cards long time ago when I have a BF (chewah! please clap your hands gagagagagaa). But, now this great hobby is no longer listed in my life. It's not because I haven't a BF, it's because I have no time to search for fresh card ideas... 

Actually a card making is a very addictive hobby ;) It can add a very personal touch when given to someone you love... ngeee :)  

During my schooltime (Form 3), one of my classmates always ask me to make a handmade card for her BF... I enjoyed make it and my skills were developed that time. She will prepare all the materials needed. 

When I finished, she will reward me with a branded t' shirt ;)
Can you imagine I have time to put all my efforts to create a card that time?



So, lets enjoy these pics ....



 Add butterfly, flower and old button


 Add ribbon


Old newspaper



 Add plasters or elastoplasts


Add biddings 


Creative yet adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment