Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Letter to my future BF (for the one who is far off)



Dear (his name)!
Today as never before, it’s important to me to express my love for you! It's a pity I cannot take your hands in mine and look into your eyes closely. But as we are miles away from each other, I should describe all my feelings in this letter to you.

(His name), I know it is equally painful for both of us being separated for such a long time. Life seems to try our inner strength and, what is more important, our devotion and love to each other. After all, I realized that a true love is boundless and immense overcoming all the troubles and difficulties. To tell the truth, if this feeling is real, it becomes even stronger with every life misfortune.

My darling, our love has been put to the serious tests for many times and I’m sure it’s true because the farther I’m from you the more immeasurable is my yearning and a desire for being close to you. You are my Prince Charming and I’m your Devoted Princess. I cherish any thought of you and spend every day of my life with a thought that we will never get apart anymore.

Until this moment comes I’m sending you the warmth of my embraces and the most passionate kiss through thousands miles.
 

Loving you always,
Sabrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment