Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beauty is in your hands...

Have u heard about EUMORA BAR SOAP? This soap is so miracle.. I wanna share wif all of u my story using this EUMORA. I started know this product when someone send me a msg via email telling about EUMORA. After I browsed tru I found that EUMORA can cure so many things! Thats what I was looking for.I took about 3 to 4 days to do survey about this soap. After satisfied, i went to booth at a mall to buy it... this was the beginning of my journey with EUMORA soap.....

NOTE: This soap is NOT like miracle water SKII oke! This soap is really works i tell u!!  This soap is typical treatment for acne, dark eye rings, dry skin, large pores, scars and many more.

I will story u about the chronology of this EUMORA process throughout my days :) and....... with the pics also..:) I want to share everything with u'ols!!

BUT.. before that... let me list down the products that i have used before, here they are:

1. PT White from Avon
2. Safi
3. Garnier
4. Tia Amelia
5. Warisan Suci
6. St. Ives
7. Simple
8. Olay
9. Fair & Lovely
10. Clean & Clear

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.................................... SK II!!!!!

Do you think they are all good??? U better ask yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment